Before we move on to the final chapter, the chapter that will bring all of these into one, let’s review the 21 characteristics and their examples that will build a foundation for success in our lives.
- Make your choice – Noah
- Stay the course –Noah
- No other voice –Noah
- Set your face like flint – Noah
- Give and take second chances – Noah
- Be obedient – Abraham
- See the vision – Abraham
- Sacrifice for others – Isaac
- Make your priority love – Isaac
- Count the cost – Isaac
- Build for we not me – Nehemiah
- Compassion, courage, confidence, cooperation – Joshua
- Make his thoughts our thoughts – Joshua
- Don’t run away, take charge – Joshua, Jonah
- Run to win and persevere –Joshua
- Confront your giants – David
- Be filled with truth – David
- Give to receive – Cornelius
- Be devoted to right – Cornelius
- Pray for open doors – Cornelius
- Have compassion for others –Luke
These are just a few examples that we can build on. It’s time to lay the foundation, but we must first lay the Chief Cornerstone. Without this stone all other stones won’t stand, they will collapse without having this one stone. This stone is the greatest and most important of all.
He is called the Chief Cornerstone because to build your life as a success, he must be the first stone that we lay down and build upon.
Now we have talked about many success stories, but none of these would we read about without having the one who created all things involved in their life.
He is the Alpha and Omega, the first and last, the beginning and the end. All things were created by him and for his purpose. He is the Absolute most successful success story of all time.
He has much more than 21 stones to build a foundation, he is the foundation! All that we need for success is in him and through him.
He leads from the front, middle, and the rear of all formations and events in our life. We cannot run from his presence he is in all places that we could go.
Who is this I am talking about; you may have guessed already, his name is Jesus! He who was and is and always will be! Blessed redeemer and Holy One! He is a firm foundation for our life and a million or more books have been written about his life and his wisdom! Is that the ultimate success? No, that doesn’t even scratch the surface of the greatness of his accomplishments, the lives throughout history that he has changed.
The lives that have been saved, healed, changed, blessed, and built as success stories themselves.
Daniel had examples to follow, but in our day we have an even greater example in Jesus and he has left us with a helper in the Holy Spirit!
The testimonies are endless!