THE TWO GREAT QUESTIONS ARE?
“Who hath believed our report? And to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?” Isaiah 53:1
AT HIS TABLE:
Did you know that God has a report? And that He is asking us all to believe it? His report is one of love, and mercy, one of grace, and truth, and kindness, and power, strength, faithfulness, and much more! Of course it is the book that is called the Holy Bible, but it is so much more than just a book! It is God’s love report, wherein He has a few questions for us all. In it there are questions such as,
- “What shall I do then with Jesus which is called the Christ? – Mathew 27:22 - Unto to ALL! “What shall we do with Jesus?”
- “Where art thou?” – Unto Adam in the garden and unto us all even now! Genesis 3:9 Where are we at in our life?
- “What hast thou done? – Unto Eve in the garden! Genesis 3:13 - Unto us all even now! “What have we done?”
- “Where is thy brother? – Unto Cain after Abel’s death for which Cain replied, “Am I My Brother’s Keeper? – Genesis 4:9 - And unto us all even now! “Where is thy brother?”
- “What doest thou here? – Unto Elijah 1Kings 19:9 - And unto us All even now! What are we doing here?
THE TWO GREATEST QUESTIONS ARE…
Above are just a few of God’s questions to us even now, but I believe there are two questions that are ranked amongst the greatest and could actually be the two greatest, and these are found here,
- Who hath believed our report? (It is faith in God’s report that will justify us all in the end, and allow us access into Heaven) So do you believe His report? Then we must live it!
- And to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed? Can you see it? Has God’s great power been revealed to you? In God’s creation all around us, and in our life God has revealed His power, but only those with faith can see it!
The arm of the Lord, His great power to save us, to create all that we see and receive can only be seen by those who believe, and all of this can only be believed by those who hear His report.
TO KNOW JESUS AND TO RECEIVE WE MUST BELIEVE!
Click here to receive Jesus: http://souls-for-christ.com/page803.html